LOCATION: 4800 Fredericksburg Rd. STE 200SL, San Antonio, TX 78299
AG3 Group, LLC (AG3) is a Texas-based civil engineering consulting and surveying services firm with offices in Leander, TX; San Antonio, TX; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Sinton, TX; and Oklahoma City, OK, providing civil engineering, surveying, and construction services to the private and public sectors since 2006.
AG3 offers a full array of employee benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, holiday pay and bonus incentives.
Job Title: Weatherization Assessor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Salary: $20/hr to $40/hr (based on years of experience)
AG3 Group, LLC (AG3), is an SMWBE firm whose personnel have provided civil engineering, surveying, geospatial (photogrammetry and LiDAR), project management, general construction and assessor/inspection services for over 17 years.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Weatherization Assessor. As a Weatherization Assessor, you will be responsible for conducting assessments and evaluations of residential and commercial buildings to identify energy conservation measures and recommend improvements to increase energy efficiency and reduce energy costs. You will work closely with building owners and occupants to educate and guide them about energy-saving practices and available incentives.
- Conduct on-site energy assessments of residential and commercial buildings
- Use specialized equipment and tools to collect data on energy consumption and identify areas for improvement
- Analyze data and develop comprehensive reports outlining energy efficiency recommendations
- Provide energy education and guidance to building owners and occupants
- Collaborate with contractors and vendors during the implementation of energy efficiency upgrades
- Monitor and evaluate energy savings after upgrades are implemented
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, energy efficiency technologies, and incentive programs
- Obtain a BPI certification, as needed
- Obtain CPS Energy training, as needed
- Certification as a Building Performance Institute (BPI) Energy Auditor is a plus
- Certification as CPS Energy Auditor a plus
- Knowledge of energy efficiency practices, building science, and weatherization techniques
- Familiarity with energy assessment software and tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel to conduct on-site assessments
- Knowledge of local energy codes, regulations, and incentive programs is a plus
AG3 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, creed, belief, or political affiliation.