LOCATION: 706 Leander Dr, Suite 404, Leander, TX 78641
AG3 Group, LLC (AG3) is a Texas-based civil engineering consulting and surveying services firm with offices in Leander, TX; San Antonio, TX; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Sinton, TX; and Oklahoma City, OK, providing civil engineering, surveying, and construction services to the private and public sectors since 2006.
AG3 offers a full array of employee benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, holiday pay and bonus incentives.
This position provides support to the Registered Professional Land Surveyor (R.P.L.S.) in the preparation of survey projects, including boundary surveys, subdivision plats, construction calculation, topographic and route projects, throughout Texas.
- Provides technical support for assigned projects, using Microstation or AutoCAD
- Prepares metes and bounds descriptions for boundary surveying projects, exhibits and various mapping products
- Gathers data used for the creation of topographical maps
- Prepare topographic and contour maps of land surveyed, including site features and other relevant information such as charts, drawings, and survey note
- Completes detailed drawings from sketches, plans, specification and written and verbal instructions using computer-aided drafting programs
- Reviews work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting to RPLS for review
- Revises drawings, traces and/or copies existing drawings and completes simple calculations with specific instructions
- Conducts field work upon request
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
- 1 year experience with Microstation software
- 1 year experience with TxDOT projects
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility to change priorities on job tasks as needed and/or project deadlines change
- Flexible work hours (must be approved by supervisor)
- Must be reliable and dependable
AG3 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, creed, belief, or political affiliation.