Professional Civil Engineer/Designer
LOCATION: 4800 Fredericksburg Rd., Ste. 200SL, San Antonio, TX 78229
The successful candidate will provide engineering design services for the preparation of transportation, drainage and or water and sanitary sewer design. The successful candidate will also review the work of others on the team.
Candidate’s expected duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Municipal roadway design for City, County and State projects to include roadway plans, traffic control phasing, signing and striping, traffic signal design;
- Hydrology and Hydraulic analysis;
- Preparation of plans for storm sewer pipes and channels;
- Design of water distribution/transmission mains and sanitary sewer collection mains;
- Preparation of construction cost estimates.
- Bachelor of Science in civil engineering or similar (required).
- Professional Engineering P.E. license in the State of Texas or the ability to obtain a Texas P.E. license (desired).
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in civil engineering design including.
- Proficiency with MicroStation and or Open roads. (Successful candidate will be expected to prepare deliverables utilizing CAD software).
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while maintaining strong attention to detail with limited supervision.
- Ability to focus on the details of a project while understanding the big picture from the project team perspective.
- Ability to work within a team to coordinate assignments.
- Technical writing abilities applied to reports and proposals.
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- Efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks accurately, on schedule, and within budget.
- Effectively interact with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels.
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service are essential.
- Provide input on the growth and direction of the Engineering Division.
AG3 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, creed, belief, or political affiliation.