LOCATION: 4800 Fredericksburg Rd., Ste. 200SL, San Antonio, TX 78229
AG3 Group, LLC (AG3) is a Texas-based civil engineering consulting and surveying services firm with offices in San Antonio, TX; Austin, TX; Leander, TX; Dallas, TX; Sinton, TX; and Oklahoma City, OK, providing civil engineering, surveying, and construction services to the private and public sectors since 2006.
AG3 offers a full array of employee benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, holiday pay and bonus incentives.
AG3 is seeking an experienced Operational manager, to support long term company projects in all aspects of operational financial management, including regulatory and financial reporting, forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Applicants must have experience in Salesforce and Microsoft Office as well as scheduling, operations of assessments, inspections among other requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day operations including staff training, development, and performance review, client management, quality of services and work product, timely delivery of services and deliverables, and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Oversee and manage the success of the key department metrics including revenue growth, staff chargeability, project billing and collections, and project profitability.
- Participate in business development activities and partner with the Client Development team to identify, develop, win, and execute project opportunities and build and maintain client relationships.
- Oversee and monitor overall staff assignments and workload ensuring that the team has the right mix of experience and certifications for the market, and to meet the client’s needs.
- Create an environment that emphasizes collaboration and coordination; provide feedback, and support growth throughout the department.
- Collaborate with the Senior management and directors to develop, implement and maintain best practices and consistently apply and enforce standardized processes and procedures.
- Display conduct that portrays a positive company brand with name recognition in their field of work and for the company.
- Supervise the preparation of proposals and cost estimates to clients to ensure proper scoping of services, staff availability and pricing to achieve desired profitability.
- Supervise and coordinate with the director and senior management to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery in accordance with the client’s requirements and within company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Manage projects for key clients or on key projects.
- Develop understanding of project-related risk and be familiar with company risk policies. Achieve budgeting goals with proper scheduling, analysis, and corrective actions.
- Help develop and support short and long-term operational strategies.
- Work with Operations Team to ensure accurate costing of inventory, including direct materials, labor, and overhead absorption.
- Participate in strategic planning as necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in Operational and/or Project Management within the construction/engineering industry
- Experience working with Salesforce is preferred.
- Exemplary history of financial project management
- Must be accurate and detailed oriented. Be able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Highly proficient working in Microsoft Word, Excel spreadsheets, and accounting
- Able to develop and maintain project staff scheduling.
AG3 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, creed, belief, or political affiliation.