LOCATION: 4800 Fredericksburg Rd., Suite. 200SL, San Antonio, TX 78229
AG3 Group, LLC (AG3) is a Texas-based civil engineering consulting and surveying services firm with offices in San Antonio, TX; Austin, TX; Leander, TX; Dallas, TX; Sinton, TX; and Oklahoma City, OK, providing civil engineering, surveying, and construction services to the private and public sectors since 2006.
AG3 offers a full array of employee benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, holiday pay and bonus incentives.
Financial Administrator will be responsible for preparing and processing invoices, conducting payroll, updating AP reports, updating AR reports, coordinating with Division Managers, contacting vendors, and directly working with the Finance Manager.
- Assist with Accounts Payable for all divisions and offices.
- Review invoices for any discrepancies.
- Maintain Accounts Receivables.
- Reconcile sub consultant invoices per projects as needed.
- Manage month end reconciliations.
- Be involved with the audit preparation.
- Assist with reviewing and conducting payroll.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports.
- Assisting with and resolving queries and issues.
- Assist in new hire process (setup of employee files, send out appropriate documentation to new hire, benefits coordinator, and Attorney General’s office).
- Assist in time entry (NOVA Time) issues and question.
- Assist in maintaining multiple offices (internet, printers & phone system).
- Good Communication, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Professional attire.
- Special Projects and other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of accounts payable experience (experience in engineering/construction field a plus).
- Experience working in SAGE Intacct Accounting Software a plus.
- Strong client service attitude with ability to multi-task and accomplish multiple priorities as required.
- Team player with ability to self-start and work independently when required.
AG3 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, creed, belief, or political affiliation.